Monday, September 26, 2011

A word to explain my absence

T'is been a busy year. Somehow, somewhere, I trailed off and simply stopped writing. I wouldn't call it a writer's block in the true sense, more a time for meditation, reflection, and discretion (or the discovery of such). I am not naturally discrete, and I do benefit hugely from meditating and reflecting. As such, I've simply had more quiet moments, held my own counsel, and cultivated mon jardin secret, as we say here.

But I do like to share, and perhaps with a slightly different voice, perhaps less intently and frequently, I will continue to do so.

Thank you for following me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madeline I so miss reading your great blog, I wonder how you and your boys are doing. I check back from time to time and am always disappointed. God bless and you do sound as if your life is coming together in a way you can be proud of.